Choice of small or large pet beds, clean blankets and towels, food and drink bowls and a treat on arrival.
Your hosts are Lin & Jan Bell.
We would love you to stay at our lovely Pet Friendly accommodation.
7 reasons to stay at our pet-friendly house
1. Walk in the park, or along the beach.
2. Stretch out in the garden, snooze in the sun.
3. A delicious pet treat on arrival.
4. Snuggle up with your owner and enjoy ‘mates’ time.
5. Laze around the gas log fire during cool weather.
6. Use our warm outdoor shower after a day at the beach.
7. Visit a coffee shop, take a ‘water’ break with owners.
Guests with a dog trailer can park it near the single garage – ideal for dogs that like their own space. Extra parking is also available, internal access from the garage into the house.
Pets stay FREE OF CHARGE at Bells. We provide everything they need for a comfortable beach holiday.
Bells By The Beach Holiday House has 3 bedrooms, living/dining areas and a modern kitchen with dishwasher. Hotel style shower, laundry and barbecue facilities are other features.
The Autumn rate is $210 per night – for the whole house. No need to fill the car with ‘extra stuff’ – everything else is provided – just bring your clothes, toiletries, food, family, kids and pets!
Enjoy a true break from housework, we can make your beds ready for your arrival with linen and towels (one-off cost – queen bed $25, single bed $20) for your whole stay. Or you can bring your own linen and towels with you.
To enquire or make a booking use the form on this website or contact us on 0403 221 737. If you wish, you can inspect our property prior to arrival.
We guarantee you’ll have a relaxing pet-friendly family holiday when you stay at Bells By The Beach Ocean Grove.
And of course pets stay FREE!
Hello, everyone, Bells By The Beach pet friendly accommodation is taking bookings for May onwards. Bells is fully booked for March and April, except for 3 nights immediately after the Easter break. We would love to have you stay with your pooches (or cats) during Autumn and the rest of the year.
Local attractions include:
* soft white sandy beach, clear water to surf or swim, beach walks, coastal strolls.
* lunch at The Zebra Bar, coffee and cake at bustling cafes, fish & chips on the beach, dinner at Ocean Grove Hotel, wood-fired pizza anytime, plus an eclectic range of other dining experiences.
* local and regional wines, fresh produce from the Bellarine Taste Trail, seafood smorgasboards of fresh fish, mussels, oysters, prawns, or abalone.
* relaxation time any season, for ANY reason!
Bells By The Beach office is open 365 days, 8am to 8pm – use our website contact form or phone us on 0403 221 737.