Choice of small or large pet beds, clean blankets and towels, food and drink bowls and a treat on arrival.
Your hosts are Lin & Jan Bell.
We would love you to stay at our lovely Pet Friendly accommodation.
Here’s 6 reasons for you and your fur-kids to stay at our pet-friendly house.
1. Pets can stretch out in the garden, snooze in the sun, walk in the park or along the beach.
2. Your pets will enjoy a delicious treat on arrival.
3. Pets can snuggle up with you and enjoy ‘mates’ time.
4. Everyone can laze around the gas log fire during winter.
5. Rinse off under the outdoor shower after a day at the beach.
6. Visit a coffee shop, take a ‘coffee or water’ break and maybe enjoy another treat.
Other good things about Bells: If you have a dog trailer park it near the single garage – ideal for dogs that like their own space. Extra parking is also available, and there’s internal access into the house.
Pets always stay FREE at Bells By The Beach. We provide everything you could need for an unforgettable holiday.
Bells By The Beach Holiday House has 3 bedrooms, living/dining areas and a modern kitchen with dishwasher. Hotel style shower, laundry and barbecue facilities are other features.
Seasonal rates apply at Bells By The Beach – Autumn $210, Winter $185, Spring $210 and Summer $260 per night – for the whole house. No need to fill the car with ‘extra stuff’ – most things you need are provided – just bring your clothes, toiletries, food, family, kids and pets!
Enjoy a break from housework, we can make your beds ready for your arrival with linen and towels (one-off cost – queen bed $25, single bed $20) for your whole stay. Or you can bring your own linen and towels.
You can make a booking on this website or contact us on 0403 221 737. Inspection of our property can be arranged at a suitable time.
We guarantee you’ll have a relaxing pet-friendly family holiday when you stay at Bells By The Beach Ocean Grove.
And of course pets stay FREE!
Welcome to our website. If you are looking for a pet-friendly holiday house, 500m from the beach at Ocean Grove, check out all the things on offer at Bells By The Beach.
The weather is sunny and warm, recent rain has seen a growth spurt in the garden – more soft grass for the fur-kids to enjoy!
We have mid-week vacancies in May and plenty of dates available in the following months. Get in quick with enquiries or bookings because we know from past experience that these dates won’t last.
Planning ahead is always the best option – check our Booking calendar, compare our prices, give us a call or send an email… if your selected dates don’t work, you have a chance to pick something more suitable.
Ocean Grove is a great place for a holiday…
* soft white sandy beach, clear water to surf or swim, beach walks, coastal strolls or driving options from one location to another.
* lunch at The Zebra Bar, coffee and cake at bustling cafes, fish & chips at the beach, dinner at Ocean Grove Hotel, wood-fired pizza anytime, plus an eclectic range of other dining experiences.
* local and regional wines, fresh produce from the Bellarine Taste Trail, seafood smorgasboards of fresh fish, mussels, oysters, prawns, or abalone.
* relaxation time any season, for ANY reason!
Bells By The Beach office is open 365 days, 8am to 8pm – use our website contact form or phone us on 0403 221 737.