Bells By The Beach Holiday House has almost everything you need for a relaxing holiday…
* Living/dining for 6 guests – gas log fire, rev cycle air con, garden views, wide screen TV, radio, CD,/DVD blue Ray players,movie & audio libraries.
* Three bedrooms – queen and single beds. Beds can be made ready for arrival, bring your own linen. Pillows, quilts, electric blankets and extra blankets for all beds, radios, reading lamps, ceiling fans. Full length mirrors, privacy blinds and ample storage.
* Fully-tiled otel-style shower room – walk-in shower, toilet, stone-top vanity, mixer tap.
* Laundry – auto washer, outdoor clothes line, indoor airing racks, ‘starter pack’ of washing products. Extra toilet off laundry – very convenient.
* Warm outdoor shower for dogs and kids.
* Single garage parking, internal access. Extra driveway parking.
* Children/pets playroom with games, toys and a pet bed, too. Summertime shallow paddling pool for hot days.
* Spare towels, bath mats, pamper basket, shower caps and hair dryer.
* In-house directory, local information, services, churches, vets, doctors, dentists, University Geelong Hospital (30 minutes) and the local ambulance at Ocean Grove. Always call OOO for help.
* What’s happening in Ocean Grove? There’s plenty of maps, brochures and ‘What’s On in Geelong’ available at our place. We have an easy-to-read map with directions to supermarkets, petrol stations and shops in The Terrace or and Ocean Grove Market Place in Shell Road. Visit Target, Coles, Woolworths, Direct Chemist Outlet and other pharmacies, butchers and $$ bargain shops, newsagents, and a wide choice of takeaway food.
Guest comments: If you’re keen to tell us about your holiday, post a review on social media or on our website or in our Guest Book. We like to know our guests had an awesome holiday, however if they weren’t 101% happy, we’d love to hear about that, too.
* NO SMOKING applies in the garage and house, but smoking is allowed in the garden.